.

Monday, August 8, 2016

NEARLY TRILOGY Trailer Release Sign-Ups!

No, the pig isn't flying, but he's ready for takeoff. The Nearly Trilogy is finally complete! In celebration I've put together a book trailer for the entire trilogy. For those of you who sign up to help me share it, you'll be gifted a complimentary ebook of one of my Nearly novels, including Nearly Undone. This story has grown into so much more than I ever expected, and I can't wait to share the finale with you!

What you'll be helping me share on Monday, August 15th:
  - the Nearly Trailer
  - any pre-release ebook links for Nearly Undone and the trilogy set

If you'd like to help out, please fill out the form below. I'll be contacting everyone next Saturday with the deets.


 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: